AccuMed Ovulation Test Strips are extremely accurate, over 99%, in detecting the increase in LH in the urine of women just before their ovulating period. With a few simple steps and in 5 minutes, it gives you your results and thereby, maximizes your chances of getting pregnant. It is one of the best ovulation kits recommended by us and already happy parents.
How are AccuMed Ovulation Test Strips?
If you want to do an easy home ovulation test with test strips that are FDA approved, easy to use, 99% accurate and show fast results, AccuMed Ovulation Test Strips are the perfect catch. They detect the surge in LH effectively owing to the high sensitivity of 25 mIU. Hence, this ovulation kit gives you an accurate idea of your fertile days. You can put them to maximum use and increase your chances of becoming pregnant and a parent soon. These are undoubtedly one of the best ovulation kits for this purpose.
How to Use AccuMed Ovulation Test Strips?
Using the AccuMed Ovulation Test Strips is simple. Follow these steps:
- Collect your urine in a clean and dry container or cup.
- Take one of the ovulation test strips from the ovulation kit. With the arrows on it pointing downwards, insert it into the cup. Make sure you do not cross the MAX line.
- Let the strip sit in it for 3 seconds. After that, remove it from the container or cup and lay it on a flat surface.
- After 5 minutes, you can read your results.
To interpret the results of the ovulation test, you need to compare the colour intensity of the test and control lines. If you notice two lines and the bottom test line is similar in colour or darker than the control line, the result is positive. However, if two lines are visible on the AccuMed Ovulation Test Strips and the test line is lighter than the control line, it means the result is negative. The LH has not reached a point wherein it can give you a positive result. Hence, you must continue using the ovulation kit, same time every day.
On the other hand, if no lines or only the test line is visible, it indicates that the ovulation test is invalid. You need to retest with another ovulation strip.
How Do the AccuMed Ovulation Test Strips Work?
Ovulation refers to the release of an egg from the ovary which when fertilized by a sperm leads to pregnancy. Now, before ovulation, the level of a certain Luteinizing Hormone (LH) increases significantly. This is commonly known as the LH surge. The AccuMed Ovulation Test Strips help in predicting the LH surge efficiently. When you get a positive result with the ovulation test strips, you are likely to ovulate in the next 24-48 hours. And it is during this period, that you are most fertile and likely to become pregnant if you indulge in sexual intercourse within this time frame.
The AccuMed Ovulation Test Strips is the best ovulation kit in order to find out your most fertile days if you’re planning to have a family soon. They give you exact results and hence, are highly recommended by us and the customers who’ve already reaped its benefits.
Trying To Conceive? Here are some Pre-Pregnancy Tips for You
Here are the best pre-pregnancy tips for all the moms-to-be and women who are trying to conceive. Keeping this in mind will ensure a healthy preconception care and planning.
Moreover, purchase the AccuMed Ovulation Test Strips to keep a track of your ovulation cycle and become a parent soon. You can also purchase the AccuMed Pregnancy Test Strips in order to confirm your pregnancy after you have had intercourse during the fertile time period and can see the early signs of pregnancy.
Things to Take Care when Using AccuMed Ovulation Test Strips
- AccuMed Ovulation Test Strips are certainly the best ovulation kit you can use. However, you must keep a check on your menstrual cycle in order to find out the perfect time to take the ovulation test.
- These ovulation test strips have an expiration date. Make sure you check them before taking the test.
- Do not use your first morning urine for the ovulation test. Any other time of the day is suitable.
- Keep children away from the ovulation kit.
- Do not open the sealed pouch containing the AccuMed Ovulation Test Strips if you’re not ready to take the test.
- Always use a clean container to collect your urine.
- Consult a physician if you notice irregularities in your menstrual cycle or if you take any prescription drugs.
Frequently Asked Questions on AccuMed Ovulation Test Strips
1. Do the AccuMed Ovulation Test Strips have an expiration date?
Yes, they do. You’ll find the expiration dates on every pouch.
2. I got a faint line and a dark control line. What does it indicate?
It means your ovulation test is negative. Your LH hasn’t experienced a surge and hence, you’re most likely to not ovulate. You need to keep testing at the same time the next day.
3. Can a woman with variable ovulation cycle lengths get accurate results with the AccuMed Ovulation Test Strips?
Absolutely! These ovulation test strips are 99.9% accurate and very reliable. Even if your ovulation cycle length is variable, they will be able to predict your most fertile days with no errors.
4. After how long shall I read the results?
After you’ve dipped the AccuMed Ovulation Test Strips in urine for 3 seconds, you need to lay it on a flat surface for about 5 minutes. You can thereafter read and interpret the results.