Enliven Your Feet, Body & Minds With The Best Foot Massagers for Diabetics!
What is an Electric Foot Massager?
An electric foot massager is a wellness equipment designed to provide you relief from tired and aching feet. Its cushions make use of different kinds of foot massage therapy to reduce pain and improve circulation in your body. Just like a professional, these foot massage machines take care of your feet in the most impeccable manner. Thereby, induce various other health benefits.
Check out what a certified massage therapist says about Reflexology
Moreover, getting a foot massage at home with the best foot massager for diabetics, neuropathy, pregnancy and such, is nothing less than magic. Be it circulatory problems, getting rid of the day’s tiredness and stress or bringing you back to life, they do it all.
Hence, purchasing one must certainly be on your to-do list. And, we’re here to help you with the complete list of the best foot massagers.
Features of the Best Foot Massagers?
The foot massage machines use professional-grade foot massage therapy to provide you with numerous health benefits. Additionally, since you do not have to visit a parlour frequently, you save time and a lot of bills. 😉
- They focus on the target points to relieve you of stress.
- Alleviate symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- With these electric foot massagers, there will be an improvement in blood circulation throughout your body and help with neuropathy.
- You will feel completely relaxed and rejuvenated after a foot massage at home with these pieces of equipment.
- They help in releasing toxins from the body.
- Also known as Shiatsu foot massagers, they reduce fatigue.
- Beneficial for dealing with headaches and migraine troubles.
- The best foot massagers are helpful in managing blood pressure as well, which is most important for diabetics.
- Be it reducing foot and ankle injuries, flat feet problems or a foot massager for plantar fasciitis, you get all the benefits.
|Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager for Diabetics||13.1||8.8||2395|
|Nekteck Foot Massager for Heel Pain||7.2||9||2089|
|HoMedics Shiatsu Foot Massager for Pregnancy||6.8||8.2||1308|
|Best Choice Shiatsu Foot Massager for Arthritis||15.5||8.2||1249|
|Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager for Plantar Fasciitis||13||8.4||1028|
|HT Reflex 4 Foot Massager for Varicose Veins||26.6||8||944|
|MedMassager MMF06 11 Foot Massager for Diabetics||9||8.8||821|
|uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager During Pregnancy||12||7.6||571|
|Beurer FM60 Shiatsu Foot Massager for Heel Pain||8.1||8.2||514|
|Brookstone Shiatsu Foot Massager for Blood Circulation||14.2||8.2||281|
Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager is the wondrous equipment for diabetics which assures you of a world-class foot massage therapy.
We know that in type-2 diabetes the bottom of your feet feel like prickling pain shooting from all sides. Some sufferers have explained it as ants, walking on legos, needles, etc.
But in every instance, all of them have felt great relief with foot massage. Every diabetic is now looking for a great foot massager for diabetics and fortunately, Miko Shiatsu is one.
- Heat & Air Pressure
Techniques to help you sit back and relax after a long day at work.
Moreover, this foot massage machine is extremely lightweight. Hence, totally portable. So, for a fulfilling foot massage at home, you can use it literally anywhere. 🙂 It comes with wireless remotes which make its functioning much easier and convenient.
You won’t have bend down everytime you need to adjust few settings for better comfort and accessibility.
So, turn it on, choose the intensity level and your electric foot massager will do its work. This is one of the best foot massagers for people who have long and hectic schedules pretty much every day.
Furthermore, the covers used with the Miko electric foot massager are washable. So, keeping it clean will never be an issue. Now, let’s take a look at its pros and cons:
Features of Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager for Diabetics
- This electric foot massager provides Shiatsu foot massage to the sides and bottom of your feet.
- Deep-Kneading technique relieves tired muscles.
- The Heat function of the foot massage machine ensures greater comfort and relaxation for that weird cold feeling in diabetics.
- Lets you personalize the massage settings according to your needs.
- Comes with a central control panel and two wireless remotes.
- It features a sleek, lightweight and easy-to-carry design.
In order to make pain and stress a part of your yesterdays, the Miko foot massage machine is indeed one of the best foot massagers. We highly recommend it. 🙂
HoMedics Shiatsu Foot Massager presents you with the Triple Action Technology which takes care of the health of your soles and arches efficiently. It consists of three rotational heads which use Shiatsu, Deep-Kneading and Heat function to revive your feet in that tough times of pregnancy.
With this electric foot massager, you will be able to enjoy a world-class foot massage at home. It will enliven the soles of your feet and get you back on them after a long day of being pregnant.
Pregnant women often wonder about the following questions:
- Is it OK to use a massager while pregnant?
- There’s a lot of myth surrounding the use of a foot massager during pregnancy. Several doctors have debunked the myth as well. But due to the high-risk nature of pregnancy, it often comes up.
- It is perfectly fine to use a foot massager for pregnancy. Not only it relaxes your feet but also you’ll feel calmer throughout the day.
- Doctors only suggest that you shouldn’t heat up the soles of your feet too much. Moderate warmth won’t do anything bad to either you or your baby.
- Can you get a foot massage in your first trimester?
- First trimester is as important as the last one because that’s when the baby starts forming and all the fluids and tissues come together to make a life grow inside of you.
- Your feet & legs start to hurt more because your nerves in your stomach start to adjust, twist & make way for your baby. Since, the nerves go all the way to your feet, that’s where you feel the effect most.
- Foot massage in your first trimester will help relieve you of that pain and you’ll feel much better. I am certain that you are already consulting a Doctor for rest of your queries and it would be wise to let the Doctor know if your body can respond well to the foot massage or not.
Hence, when we speak of the best foot massagers for pregnancy, this HoMedics foot massage machine is undeniably one of them. It will make you fall in love with the idea of a foot massage therapy for pregnancy. 🙂
Now, let’s switch to the advantages and disadvantages that this electric foot massager has:
Features of HoMedics Shiatsu Foot Massager for Pregnancy
- Features Deep Kneading Shiatsu Foot Massage Therapy.
- The Heat function adds extra comfort & relaxation.
- It is one of the best foot massagers powered by Triple Action Technology.
- It can accommodate feet of all sizes.
- The toe touch controls, breathable material, compact & portable design make it a reliable foot massage machine.
- It can be used for a foot massage at home & work as well.
HoMedics Electric Foot Massager for pregnancy with Shiatsu and Triple Action Technology will help you in letting go of your health troubles. It will rejuvenate you from within. 🙂
The Belmint foot massage machine is a foot massager for plantar fasciitis. It consists of 18 massage nodes to target the right points on your soles to get rid of pain and stress. Talking about its foot massage therapy, the Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager uses Deep-Kneading, Shiatsu & Heat functions.
What is Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar Fasciitis is the root cause of heel pain. As you know that our heel connects to our toes via a band of tissue. When this band gets inflamed due to too much stress on the tissue, due to running, aggressive walking, injury, etc. you will feel a shooting pain everytime you try to put your foot down.
How long does it take for Plantar Fasciitis to go way?
People suffering from plantar fasciitis often wonder about the time it will take to recover.
Since, it is not a serious issue, your body will recover itself within a period of 6 to 18 months.
However, if you don’t want to wait that long, then with normal physical therapy, you can get rid of plantar fasciitis within 3 to 4 months.
This is where a good foot massager for plantar fasciitis comes. You will be glad to know that Belmint Shiatsu foot massager will become an amazing companion in your foot massage therapy.
Also, you have plenty of other great choices among top rated foot massagers. If you want enclosed foot massage therapy, then Human Touch Reflex 4 would be a perfect choice.
Coming back to Belmint; it is portable and compact in size. Hence, you can enjoy a foot massage at home or at work as well. It is an effective system to re-energize yourself from within. Hence, it is one of the best foot massagers for plantar fasciitis.
Also, using this foot massager for plantar fasciitis is very convenient owing to the easy use toe-touch controls. Now, be it tired muscles or sore feet, the best foot massagers will shoo them away in no time. The Belmint electric foot massager stays true to the fact!
Features of Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager
- Built with powerful 18 massage nodes.
- It is a foot massager for plantar fasciitis.
- Combines Deep-Kneading & Shiatsu foot massage therapy.
- Gentle Warmth function for added comfort.
- Features an ergonomic, compact, lightweight and portable design.
- One-touch operation with toe-touch controls.
This foot massage machine from Belmint is affordable & user-friendly. It is very helpful in dealing with foot pain and stress. Considering the benefits the best foot massagers endow us with, Belmint electric foot massager is definitely one of them. 🙂
The Beurer FM60 electric foot massager is an ideal wellness equipment that focuses on wholesome improvement of your heel pain. It combines the best of foot massage therapy for your benefit.
Shiatsu, Reflexology Foot Massage and Optional Heat functions make sure you receive all the goodness of a good foot massage machine.
Does foot massage help heel pain?
First, you must understand the underlying cause of heel pain. If it is plantar fasciitis then you must go with Belmint Shiatsu foot massager.
Although, this one is also advertised to suit plantar fasciitis sufferers, Belmint has given better results.
How can I get quick relief from heel pain?
- After injuring your heel, you must take a complete bed rest. Walking on an injured heel will only worsen the situation.
- Apply ice or wrap a really cold towel (straight out of freezer) for 10-15 minutes.
- You may also take pain medications after consulting a doctor.
- Don’t wear shoes that are too tight. If your job requires standing or walking too much, then buy a one size larger shoe so that your feet (heel) can relax.
Some of the best foot massagers for heel pain miss out on intensity settings. However, the Beurer FM60 comes with 2 speed settings for your comfort. You can also adjust its height and inclination angle according to your needs.
Let’s now take a look at the pros and cons of this brilliant foot massage machine.
Features of Beurer FM60 Shiatsu Foot Massager for Heel Pain
- Deep penetrating Shiatsu foot massage therapy.
- Reflexology Foot Massage technique.
- Optional Heat function.
- Adjustable Height & Inclination Angle.
- Two different speed settings.
- Toe-touch controls.
The Beurer FM60 Shiatsu Foot Massager for heel pain ensures an optimal level of relaxation and gives you the comfort you long for. It is most certainly one of the best foot massagers to buy today.
The Human Touch Reflex 4 Calf and Foot Massager has this amazing Eight-Figure CirQlation Technology which goes a long way in boosting the blood circulation in your body. With the help of this foot massage machine, fresh nutrients are produced within you. This fills you with positive energy.
This is one of the best foot massagers for blood circulation. The reason being it deals with varicose veins, sore ankles, fibromyalgia and more. Apart from making you feel relaxed, it focuses on your overall health. This is a sign of a truly wonderful foot and calf massager.
Furthermore, its ergonomic design, automatic foot massage therapy programs, intensity settings and reflexology foot massage are its highlights. Bringing this electric foot massager home will be the wisest decision ever.
Features of HT Reflex 4 Calf and Foot Massager for Blood Circulation
- Features Eight-Figure CirQlation Technology for better pain relief.
- Powerful Reflexology foot massage technique.
- Automatic Foot and Calf massage programs.
- Amazing under-foot rollers.
- Adjustable base.
- Portable in nature.
HT Reflex 4 Foot and Calf Massager is one of the best foot massagers for people looking for overall health benefits. It will not only re-energize you but also boost the nutrient level within. 🙂
This foot massage machine is an affordable solution to tired and aching feet. The 6 massage heads and 18 massaging nodes target pain relief using different foot massage therapy techniques. So, if you want to enjoy a thorough Deep-Kneading, Shiatsu and Heat therapies, Nekteck Electric Foot Massager is the answer.
Finding a place for itself among the best foot massagers, it revives and helps you rejuvenate. Be it a long day at work or foot pain, with this Shiatsu foot massager, you can completely get rid of them.
Moreover, it features easy access buttons and an height adjustable base making itself user-friendly.
Features of Nekteck Electric Foot Massager for Heel Pain
- Provides complete foot pain relief.
- Infrared Heat function soothes muscles.
- Features easily accessible control buttons.
- 3-level height adjustable base.
- A versatile & convenient design.
- Portable owing to the easy carry handle.
The Nekteck Electric Foot Massager is an ideal equipment to own. It is one of the best foot massagers to get relief from stress and pain on a daily basis. It provides you with a therapeutic foot massage at home. 🙂
The Best Choice Products Shiatsu Foot Massager is a combination of good looks, amazing features and reliability. This foot massage machine is known to take care of your rejuvenation better than you can imagine. Just like the best foot massagers for arthritis, it drives away the negative toxins out of your body and re-energizes you.
With pre-programmed, automatic and customizable foot massage therapy programs, it becomes one of the most user-friendly electric foot massagers. It uses the Rolling, Kneading & Pulsing techniques to help you unwind completely and bring you back on your toes.
Let’s move onto the pros and cons of this beautiful Shiatsu foot massager for arthritis:
Features of Best Choice Products Shiatsu Foot Massager for Arthritis
- This foot massage machine targets exact points on your foot for pain relief.
- Different massage programs for your benefit.
- You can easily control this electric foot massager with the wireless remote.
- It is a compact and portable foot massager.
Talking about the best foot massagers, this product’s name itself suggests it is the best choice. So, bring home the Best Choice Products Shiatsu Foot Massager for arthritis home and involve yourself in a never-ending therapeutic journey. 🙂
MedMassager MMF06 is a medically approved foot massage machine. Being FDA and CSA certified, it is highly recommended by therapists. It isn’t only one of the best foot massagers for getting pain relief but also for diabetic neuropathy.
The MedMassager is really powerful and comes with 11 variable speeds. You can choose the one you’re most comfortable with. Be it joint pain, foot pain, leg pain or muscle tension, your electric foot massager can deal with it all. Also, if you need a foot massager for plantar fasciitis, this is one of the best foot massagers for the purpose.
Its design is strong and rugged which makes it durable. Moreover, the oscillating foot pad is huge and features a convenient arch bar.
Features of MedMassager MMF06 11 Foot Massager for Diabetics
- Features a large Oscillating Foot Pad.
- Has 11 variable speed controls.
- An FDA & CSA approved electric foot massager.
- One of the best foot massagers for complete healing.
- Durable design.
MedMassager MMF06 is the therapists’ favourite electric foot massager. That’s all the more reason to bring it home. 🙂
uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager guarantees you of the most amazing foot massage at home. The Heat, Air Pressure and Shiatsu foot massage therapy work together to provide you with an ultimate level of comfort during pregnancy.
Additionally, the Vibration technique relaxes your mind and body completely. Losing yourself in such wonders is very easy. Hence, with this foot massage machine, unwinding at the end of the day will be effortless and worthwhile. This is why we consider it as one of the best foot massagers during pregnancy.
You will be on the top of your health game with this electric foot massager during pregnancy. Take a look at its pros and cons:
Features of uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager During Pregnancy
- Provides relief from foot pain. Hence, one of the best foot massagers.
- Shiatsu, Vibration, Heat & Air Pressure foot massage therapy techniques.
- Consists of a manual control panel.
- 5 levels of intensity settings.
- Made up of washable & durable materials.
Just like its name, the uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager keeps you comfortable and relaxed always. Indeed one of the best foot massagers! 🙂
Brookstone Shiatsu Foot Massager uses Deep-Kneading, Reflexology Foot Massage Therapy and Air Pressure to get rid of your fatigue and stress. Additionally, the Heat therapy gently massages your way into relaxation.
It is an ergonomically designed electrical foot massager. Moreover, it is one of the best foot massagers that breathe life into your sore and tired muscles.
Hence, no more giving up in front of your aching feet. This foot massage machine keeps you in good health and mind always.
Features of Brookstone Shiatsu Foot Massager for Varicose Veins
- Massage Rollers that use deep-kneading technology.
- Air Compression & Heat foot massage therapy.
- One of the best foot massagers with 3 Preset massage programs.
- Easy to carry and clean.
- Easily fits all foot sizes.
The Brookstone Shiatsu Foot Massager keeps the health of your feet intact while taking care of your overall health benefits as well. Hence, it is one of the best foot massagers for varicose veins for you to purchase today.
Give your feet a chance to rejoice and forget all that they have to go through the entire day. Energize yourself! Keep your health game soaring high! Allow the best foot massagers to serve you in the right way! 🙂
Frequently Asked Questions: Best Foot Massager for Diabetics 2020
1. Is a foot massager good for diabetics?
Ans: Foot massagers are incredibly beneficial for diabetics. They ensure that the blood flow in your legs and feet is properly regulated.
If you are also suffering from neuropathy then owning a foot massager could be indispensable.
2. What is the best foot massager for diabetics?
Ans: You will be thrilled to know that you have many to choose from and all of them are wonderful.
So, choose according to your budget & the area you will massaging frequently.
Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager
Nekteck Foot Massager
HoMedics Shiatsu Foot Massager
Best Choice Shiatsu Foot Massager
Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager
HT Reflex 4 Foot Massager
MedMassager MMF06/11 Foot Massager
uComfy Shiatsu Foot Massager
Beurer FM60 Shiatsu Foot Massager
Brookstone Shiatsu Foot Massager
3. Is it OK to use a massager while pregnant?
Ans: When you are pregnant, your legs and feet are going to hurt nearly all the time. A gentle massage session will help in relaxation & good sleep.
There are several myths circling around massaging during pregnancy and currently, there have been no evidence regarding labour due to massage.
Massaging your feet and calf will not induce labour and it will not hurt the fetus as well.
You must consult a doctor rather than a masseuse on this matter.
4. How do you massage a pregnant woman’s feet?
Ans: When massaging a pregnant woman’s feet, you should avoid the pressure points leading to uterine contractions.
As you might have felt in a tummyache that your legs and feet hurt, there is just so much more going on when you are pregnant.
The nerves from stomach lead to your feet & certain points can trigger a contraction.
A foot massager rarely does that and if you are thinking of hiring a massage therapist then she/he must be a registered therapist with experience in pregnancy massage.
5. Can you get a foot massage in your first trimester?
Ans: Yes, you can most definitely get a foot massage in your first trimester. As a matter of fact, it is often recommended to massage your calves, feet & legs (overall) to reduce tension and relax.
First 3 months are very critical for both mother and the fetus.
Fortunately massaging during pregnancy (first trimester) will not harm either of them.
6. Can vibration hurt an unborn baby?
Ans: This question needs a two part answer.
Part 1: Vibrations due to car, bikes, etc. are different and can definitely hurt an unborn baby in the final 3 months.
Prolonged vibrations can even lead to preterm labour or cause problems during the child birth.
That’s why the doctors recommend to not travel a lot in your final months of pregnancy.
Part 2: Vibrations due to foot massager or body massager are very minimal. However, body massager on the belly shouldn’t be used in the final months of pregnancy.
You can use a foot massager for feet, calves & ankles but make sure to not use the heat function too much.
It will increase your overall belly temperature which is not ideal for the baby.
7. Does massage help swollen feet in pregnancy?
Ans: Foot massaging during pregnancy reduces edema and let’s you relax. Swollen feet during pregnancy is a common symptom but it can lead to a difficult day.
Gentle massage will help you reduce the pain and uneasiness.
8. How do you get rid of neuropathy in your feet?
Ans: Pheripheral neuropathy is a symptom of excessive pressure on your feet. Whether it is due to your weight, habits or some injury. A healthy routine can help you manage neuropathy in your feet.
Here’s what you can do:
1. Try to exercise more on a daily basis. Start off with normal walking, then pace walking & if possible, jogging.
2. Quit bad habits as soon as possible because they will only delay your recovery time.
You must quit tobacco & too much drinking.
3. Purchase a blood glucose monitor to record your readings. It will help you manage your diet.
4. Get a foot massager to massage your feet, ankles & calves when you can’t visit the therapist. It will help regulate proper blood circulation.
5. Avoid standing & sitting for longer periods. Try to take a short walk (only a 30 meter walk will make a great difference) every couple of hours.
9. What causes neuropathy in feet?
Ans: Here are the main causes of peripheral neuropathy in feet:
3. Metabolic Issues (Diabetes)
4. Exposure to toxic substances.
5. Standing in a single position for too long.
6. Hereditary disorders.
7. Uneven diet.
8. Kidney failure.
10. Side-effects of medications.
10. Does elevating feet help neuropathy?
Ans: It is not documented that sleeping with your feet elevated will help neuropathy but several patients have shown a positive response.
When your feet are elevated, the blood flow improves and causes less tingling & prickling sensation.
It is not applicable to everyone but if it can help you sleep better at night then you must try it.
11. Do foot massagers improve circulation?
Ans: Massaging your body certainly helps in blood circulation. It has been documented several times and is an advised method to relieve stress & feel relaxed.
Foot massagers are designed to relax the nerves. Some of them have heat function as well and you can optimize it to your liking.
If you have ever had warm bubble bath or warm Jacuzzi bath then you already know that it feels great.
12. What is the best foot massager for neuropathy?
Ans: Human Touch Reflex 4 Calf and Foot Massager is great for neuropathy. You can use it while sitting on your comfy couch. There are several levels of massaging and you’d love to have a shiatsu massage.
Overtime, you will feel significant improvement in neuropathy.
13. What can I do for arthritis in my feet?
Ans: Arthritis in feet or medically known as Osteoarthritis can treated as:
1. Custom made shoes.
2. Weight loss programs.
3. Physical therapy sessions in regular intervals.
4. Orthotics to support foot and ankle.
5. Knee braces to support the joint & ankle braces to support ankles.
6. Pain relieving medication (temporary).
7. Steroid injections (temporary).
8. Anti-inflammatory medication to reduce swelling (temporary).
9. Ankle pads.
14. Are foot massagers good for arthritis?
Ans: Yes, foot massagers have shown significant improvement in arthritis. Doctors recommend to regularly massage your joints to reduce swelling and allow proper blood circulation.
It is not always possible to attend physical therapy sessions on a regular basis. That’s why, foot massagers give you the comfort of massaging your calf, foot & ankle at home.
15. What is the best massage for arthritis?
Ans: Deep tissue massage is best for arthritis. It focuses on severe pain that is experienced by most arthritis sufferers.
16. Can massage make arthritis worse?
Ans: No, massage will not make arthritis worse. Massage induces proper blood circulation in your body.
It relaxes the nerves, tissue and muscles so that they can handle stress of our schedule better.
17. Is Foot Massager good for plantar fasciitis?
Ans: Plantar fasciitis is a repetitive strain injury around the back our foot to the fibrous tissue. Deep tissue massage therapy is often the most recommended one by therapists in this case.
It relieves the strain and help muscles recover.
18. What is the fastest way to cure plantar fasciitis?
Ans: There is no ‘fastest way’ to cure plantar fasciitis because untill the muscles have regained their strength, the pain will keep coming back.
The quick methods are for temporary fix, like:
1. Pain relieving medications and injections.
Longer methods will properly recover your foot from plantar fasciitis:
2. Exercises to make your ankle muscles strong.
3. Ankle brace.
5. Custom made shoes with ankle pad.
19. What happens if plantar fasciitis goes untreated?
Ans: If plantar fasciitis is left untreated for longer period with continued stress, then it will result in small tears to the plantar fascia.
Further, plantar fascia will become vulnerable to breakage and internal bleeding.
Following that, the pain will become unbearable and a surgery would be required.
20. Is foot massage good for varicose veins?
Ans: Yes, foot massage is good for varicose veins to provide some relax from some symptoms like soreness and aching.
But, it will not “cure” varicose veins. You need proper therapy, like, sclerotherapy & laser therapy to make the veins disappear.
21. Is massage bad for varicose veins?
No, foot massage is not bad for varicose veins, but it is not a cure for it either.
It may help with aching and joint pain, but you must get a proper consult regarding therapies to take in order to cure varicose veins.
22. Do foot massagers help circulation?
Ans: Yes, foot massagers are well known for improving blood circulation.
That’s why they are able to help with so many conditions like:
1. Neuropathy during diabetes.
2. Foot Pain during pregnancy.
3. Plantar fasciitis.
5. Heel pain.
6. Varicose veins.